Here i show you how i upgraded my PC with the ASUS Z97-P Motherboard from 16GB to 32GB RAM. It is very easy and little work to do.
The procedure is very easy and straightforward.
- Shut off the PC and disconnect from power and open the case
- Make sure you yourself are electrostatically discharged
- Add in the additional RAM Modules
- Open the lashes on both sides on the free ram slot
- Seat the new ram modules according to the slot
- Push the ram modules down until the lashes snap back in
- Close the case and reconnect the power
- There is no change in BIOS settings needed (though you can check in the BIOS)
- The same XMP settings like on the previous modules were applied to the new ones
- Windows recognizes the additional RAM immediately
- Ready to go, enjoy